Wind energy study programmes
EWEM – European Wind Energy Master
EWEM is a 2 year (120 ECTS) master course with a joint first semester at DTU, Denmark and the specific multidisciplinary and project-oriented teaching taking place either also at DTU and/or at TU Delft, Netherlands, ForWind Oldenburg, Germany ot NTNU in Norway, giving the student the ability to transfer knowledge and competences beyond his/her specialisation and embed design choices in a sociotechnical context. Knowledge will be acquired in theoretical and applied sciences underlying wind energy systems, and specific competencies necessary to operate in the chosen area of specialization. The course language is english.
Closing date for applications for each new EWEM course is generally 1st of April of the same year, those who apply before the 1st of December of the year before will also be considered for the full Erasmus Mundus scholarships. Further information is available on the website.
Wind Energy Master Programmes
- European Wind Energy Master (EWEM) (TU Delft, DTU, NTNU, University of Oldenburg)
- Master Programme in Wind Power Project Management (Uppsala University)
- Offshore Wind Energy (University of Strathclyde)
- Online Master Wind Energy Systems (University of Kassel)
- Wind Energy Engineering (Flensburg University of Applied Sciences)
Extra-occupational | Part Time Study Programmes
- Weiterbildendes Studium Windenergietechnik und -management (University of Oldenburg)